If you don't know your ring size, we recommend that you ask for assistance at a local jewelry store. They will have tools to accurately tell you your exact ring size without your having to buy anything.
There are also a number of at-home methods to find your ring size but we recommend checking with the right tools.
- Wrap string or paper around the base of your finger.
- Mark the point where the ends meet with a pen.
- Measure the string or paper with a ruler (mm).
- Pick the closest measurement on the ring size chart below to find your ring size.
- Measure 3 to 4 times for more accuracy.
The ring should fit your finger comfortably: snug enough so it won't fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle with relative ease. Some of our rings are heavy and high and that may require the ring to fit properly to avoid it from turning around the finger. Small adjustments of the ring size can also be done in any local jewelry store.
Measure your ring size at the end of the day when your fingers are warm. Finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather and your fingers are actually smaller in the early morning and in cold weather. Also, keep in mind that fingers on your dominant hand are usually larger.